Push your brain to the limits and be engrossed completely in this remarkable adventure game, Violett!
Set in a world full of wonders, quirks and things from beyond our reality, fight the evil spider queen that wants to make you her new trophy. Rack your brain on intricate puzzles and use the power of telekinesis to get you out of your troubles. Use your touch to roam the beautiful and slightly psychedelic world, inspired by Alice in Wonderland, Dali and other great works.
- Fantastic 2.5D point-and-click adventure game
- Unique world inside the ‘rabbit-hole’
- Multitude of puzzles and riddles
- A spooky atmosphere of mystery and uneasiness
- Evil Spider Queen who’s trying to prevent you from ever coming back
- Paranormal forces to manipulate objects
- Beautiful hand-painted graphics full of quirkiness and style
- Full parallel reality inspired by Alice in the Wonderland and other great works
Dragged by her parents, a young and rebellious teenage girl – Violett, moves to an old spooky house in the middle of nowhere. Forced away from her friends and life in the city; she imagines how boring life in the countryside will be: spending day after day, bored in her room with absolutely nothing to do.
A spark of light from the nearby mouse hole catches her attention, she reaches inside and in a blink of an eye she’s in a completely different place. So familiar, yet so distant. So magnificent, and yet dangerous. A place where frogs singing operas are a daily occurrence, garden gnomes are emissaries from another dimension and the power of telekinesis is not freaking anyone out. Now only your wit and luck can help her unite with her parents.