Google Chrome for Windows and Mac is a free web browser developed by internet giant Google. Chrome is designed to offer its users a fast and easy browsing experience, reason why its user interface is rather clean. Google has put efforts into making its browser a safe one with great settings, information and cookies management built-in tools.
What are the main reasons for installing Google Chrome?
A computer can have several browsers at the same time. This means that you don’t have to delete Explorer when you install Google Chrome on a computer. In fact, advanced users use different browsers for different reasons.
Google Chrome is the best choice for Internet users who have a Windows-based computer and who meet one of the following criteria:
- A slow internet connection.
- They need an updated browser.
- They are not technology experts.
Google Chrome is one of the fastest browsers, if not the fastest, on the market. There are several reasons for this:
- The simplicity of its interface, with little more than the bare minimum, makes it consume very little RAM memory.
- Even if extensions and plug-ins have been installed, they do not load when the page loads, so the user does not need to wait.
- It has a DNS pre-fetching function that improves the loading speed of the various web pages. It relies on Google’s servers to achieve this.